Monday, June 28, 2010

The unwarpping of my scarf

I unwarpped my scarf package from the adorable lady Leah just then. Thank you very much Leah. I love the scarf you knitted for me very much! The color of yarn makes me think of ocean and I love the little beans you add on the side♥ I'm going to find a big debut for it!(But the weather is very hot...lol)
Leah prepared me a lovely Eco-friendly set. There's a cute greenroom notebook , a mini sized reusable bag(with flower and polka dot patterns, those two are my favorite!) and a nature feeling project bag with orange humming bird on it. Leah used beautiful paper napkin to warp the treats. I unwarpped them carefully in case I can use them to make decoupage or something else:)
I think I knew Leah's my pal at the first time I recieved her email and, she really is. Thank you again Leah. You make my first ISE project so wonderful. And thank you Mille, my downstar pal, it's a great experience to knit for you! There's a thank you for Karrie, thank you for manage this project and work so hard on it.
Wish you all a great day♥

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are very welcome. I had a really good time putting it together for you. Enjoy! And I know...it's BOILING hot here in Brooklyn right now too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish women rolex watches are deemed as an further. Celebrated designer homes divulge their have array in designer catier pendents and go on modifying and even upgrading mens jackets all just about every months. High profile designer weeks are witness to cheap gucci handbags models trekking down that ramp to push these plastic bags. Celebrities show the plastic chanel classic bag at really vital events only to mean their tendency. The stylish hermes bag outlet are expensive and even over and above that reach belonging to the middle model. But or it's possible regarded as it of designer louis vuitton monogram canvas production and the level of labor authored by any omega watches for sale brand name?

    ReplyDelete